Summary: The main driver of the cryptocurrency market is the community itself. The G20 conference was held on July 1, 2019. At the conference, it was declared that cryptocurrency is not identified as a threat to the financial institution, but instead identified as an innovation on how to improve the global economy.
Are you interested in the idea of investing in cryptocurrency? We can help. We’ve provided a free step-by-step guide on how to start today.
- Under your Google Play or App Store application on your mobile device, search for CashApp. We highly recommend this wallet.
- Install the application. NOTE: You must have Cash funds under CashApp in order to buy Bitcoin. Learn more at cash.app.
- Tap the Bitcoin tab on your CashApp home screen.
- Tap Buy, and then choose an amount in which to buy.
- Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
- Select the coin wallet you wish to receive coins with.
- On the next screen, tap on Receive. This will automatically generate an address for you, ready for receiving.
- You will then be provided with a QR code to provide to the sender.
- Select the coin wallet you wish to send coins.
- Have the second party provide you either their receiving QR code to scan, or their receiving address. Enter that data in the grey Address field. Copy/Paste is preferred.
- Enter the amount you would like to send. You may also tap on Use all funds.
- Tap on Send. It will then prompt for confirmation of correct address.